We currently have a variety of adult and children’s Picnic Tea Boxes on our Takeout Menu
Picnic Boxes are available for Saturday pick-up only
Please note: Due to state mandates in response to Covid-19, we have made the following changes to our tea service for the time being:
- Our traditional tea services are being replaced with a Picnic Tea Box, which is a similar menu to our previous tea services. Served in individual cake boxes, per person (no trays/serving pieces)
- Hot tea will be served in individual paper cups (no teacups/teapots)
- We will not be using tea service accessories such as tea warmers, timers, tongs, sugar cubes, etc.
- Menu modifications may be made day-to-day based on product availability
We realize this is a different experience than our traditional service; Please bear in mind that these precautionary measures are state-mandated, and are in place for everyone’s health and safety. We appreciate your understanding & cooperation during this time.
Tea Time is a tradition dating back to the 17th Century. If you’re new to Tea Service and worried about etiquette – “Do I raise a pinky when sipping my tea? Are finger sandwiches really eaten with my fingers?” No worries, you’re not alone – We serve a more whimsical and unpretentious tea service than you might expect. We are excited you’ll be joining us for tea at the Mad Hatter!
Tea Service is available every Thursday through Sunday by reservation only. Seating times vary, please call for availability. Please allow a minimum of 24 hour advanced notice. In many cases our reservations are fully booked weeks in advance.
Request a Table – Reservations are Required!
- Reservations are required. We accept reservations 30 days in advance.
- Maximum party size is 12, or you may complete our private event form
- Due to the high demand for reservations, we are not able to accommodate reservations with less than a 2 week advance request.
- When requesting a reservation, please leave your first and last name with spelling, date & a flexible time of requested reservation, number of guests in your party and whether you are dining with us to enjoy our brunch menu or our 3 course Queen of Hearts high tea service. Visit the page to view current menus & pricing if you are uncertain.
- We are booking after hours private parties for groups of 20 or more. Please complete the Reservation Request Form
- We will return your call on Wednesday if you leave a message on Monday or Tuesday.
Seating cannot be guaranteed without a reservation.
Queen of Hearts Tea
Our most popular tea service, the Queen of Hearts includes an assortment of Scones, Savories, Desserts & Unlimited Hot Tea.
add a cup of soup $4 | add honey-lavender dressed greens with fresh berries $4
Apple Chai Scone and Cream Scone with Lemon Curd,
Sweet Cream & Apple Butter
Signature Chicken Salad on Orange Blossom Muffin
Curried Egg Salad Phyllo Bite
Brie & Sweet Onion Jam Tartlet
A scrumptious trio of fabulous desserts
6 oz. mimosa $6 | 12 oz. mimosa $10
Ask your server for additional beer & wine selections.
Extra scone topping available – $1 per topping per person
Tea Picnic Box
Blueberry Lemon Herb Scone
with Lemon Curd & Blueberry Lavender Jam
Boursin Cream Cheese Cucumber Tea Sandwich
Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad on Mini Orange Blossom Muffin
Petite Pesto Cheesecake
Crudités with House-Made Ranch
Olives & Cheese with Fresh Herbs
Chocolate Mousse Cup
Lemon Dream Tartlet
Brunch Menu Available Everyday We Are Open
Cheshire Dessert Tea
Our sweets-only tea service, the Cheshire includes an assortment of Scones, Desserts & Unlimited Hot Tea.
add a cup of soup $3 | add honey-lavender greens $4
Blueberry Lemon Scone and Traditional Vanilla Cream Scone
with Sweet Cream, Lemon Curd & Blueberry Lavender Jam
Queen of Hearts Jam Tart
Vanilla Cupcake with Lemon Buttercream
Chocolate Mousse Cup
mimosa $4.50 | sparkling rosé $5.50
Children’s Tea Service
For ages 10 & under, the Children’s Tea includes an assortment of Savories, Sweets and more.
Cucumber Finger Sandwich
Turkey & Cheddar on Wheat
Apple, Havarti & Cream Cheese on Cinnamon Bread
Cream Scone with Mixed Berry Jam
Applesauce with Fresh Berries
add Fancy Milk & Cookies $3.50
Kid’s Picnic Tea Box
For ages 10 & under only, please and thank you.
Traditional Cucumber Finger Sandwich (2)
Apple, Havarti & Cream Cheese on Cinnamon Bread (2)
Confetti Sprinkle Scone
Scrumptious Vanilla Cupcake